- Basal and steroid hormone-regulated expression of CXCR4 in human endometrium and endometriosis.. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.). 17.
- Cloning and molecular characterization of a cDNA from Blomia tropicalis homologous to dust mite group 3 allergens (trypsin-like proteases).. International archives of allergy and immunology. 130.
- Experimental endometriosis in the rat is correlated with colonic motor function alterations but not with bacterial load.. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.). 14.
- Experimental intestinal endometriosis is characterized by increased levels of soluble TNFRSF1B and downregulation of Tnfrsf1a and Tnfrsf1b gene expression.. Biology of reproduction. 73.
- Identification of molecular markers for endometriosis in blood lymphocytes by using deoxyribonucleic acid microarrays.. Fertility and sterility. 85.
- Molecular profiling of a rat model of colitis: validation of known inflammatory genes and identification of novel disease-associated targets.. Inflammatory bowel diseases. 12.
- Molecular profiling of experimental endometriosis identified gene expression patterns in common with human disease.. Fertility and sterility. 87.
- Patients' report on how endometriosis affects health, work, and daily life.. Fertility and sterility. 93.
- Role of tumor necrosis factor receptors in an animal model of acute colitis.. Cytokine. 32.
- Self-reported prevalence of endometriosis and its symptoms among Puerto Rican women.. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. 100.