- Presynaptic GABAB receptors modulate thalamic excitation of inhibitory and excitatory neurons in the mouse barrel cortex.. Journal of neurophysiology. 92:2762-2770. 2004
- Fear conditioning and extinction differentially modify the intrinsic excitability of infralimbic neurons.. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience. 28.
- Memory for fear extinction requires mGluR5-mediated activation of infralimbic neurons.. Cerebral cortex (New York, N.Y. : 1991). 21.
- Diverse types of interneurons generate thalamus-evoked feedforward inhibition in the mouse barrel cortex 2001
- Selective excitation of subtypes of neocortical interneurons by nicotinic receptors 1999
- Properties of bipolar VIPergic interneurons and their excitation by pyramidal neurons in the rat neocortex 1998
- Astrocytic neurotransmitter receptors in situ and in vivo 1997
- Hippocampal astrocytes in situ respond to glutamate released from synaptic terminals 1996
- Adenosine receptors modulate [Ca2+]i in hippocampal astrocytes in situ 1995
- GFAP-positive hippocampal astrocytes in situ respond to glutamatergic neuroligands with increases in [Ca2+]i 1995