- Chronic alcohol-induced oxidative endothelial injury relates to angiotensin II levels in the rat.. Molecular and cellular biochemistry. 307.
- Chronic ethanol ingestion induces aortic inflammation/oxidative endothelial injury and hypertension in rats.. Human & experimental toxicology. .
- Combination therapy with paricalcitol and enalapril ameliorates cardiac oxidative injury in uremic rats.. American journal of nephrology. 29.
- Dose response of alcohol-induced changes in BP, nitric oxide and antioxidants in rat plasma.. Pharmacological research : the official journal of the Italian Pharmacological Society. 51.
- Down regulation of aortic nitric oxide and antioxidant systems in chronic alcohol-induced hypertension in rats.. Human & experimental toxicology. 26.
- Effects of paricalcitol and enalapril on atherosclerotic injury in mouse aortas.. American journal of nephrology. 32.
- Interaction of SIV/SHIV infection and morphine on plasma oxidant/antioxidant balance in macaque.. Molecular and cellular biochemistry. 308.
- Morphine-mediated deterioration of oxidative stress leads to rapid disease progression in SIV/SHIV-infected macaques.. AIDS research and human retroviruses. 23.
- Pharmacological agents in the prophylaxis/treatment of organophosphorous pesticide intoxication.. Indian journal of experimental biology. 48.
- Physical conditioning modulates rat cardiac vascular endothelial growth factor gene expression in nitric oxide-deficient hypertension.. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 320.
- Physical training ameliorates chronic alcohol-induced hypertension and aortic reactivity in rats.. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire). 41.
- Physiological basis for effect of physical conditioning on chronic ethanol-induced hypertension in a rat model.. Molecular and cellular biochemistry. 289.
- Time response of alcohol-induced alterations in blood pressure, nitric oxide and oxidant to antioxidant balance in the plasma of rats.. Experimental and clinical cardiology. 9.