- A new Real-Time-RT-PCR for quantitation of human endogenous retroviruses type K (HERV-K) RNA load in plasma samples: increased HERV-K RNA titers in HIV-1 patients with HAART non-suppressive regimens.. Journal of virological methods. 136.
- A new procedure for the quantitative assessment of p-glycoprotein efflux pump associated with human T lymphocytes.. Ethnicity & disease. 18.
- Comparative longitudinal studies of HERV-K and HIV-1 RNA titers in HIV-1-infected patients receiving successful versus unsuccessful highly active antiretroviral therapy.. AIDS research and human retroviruses. 23.
- Compartmentalization of drug resistance-associated mutations in a treatment-naive HIV-infected female.. AIDS research and human retroviruses. 20.
- Detection of HERV-K(HML-2) viral RNA in plasma of HIV type 1-infected individuals.. AIDS research and human retroviruses. 22.
- Differential evolution of cell-associated virus in blood and genital tract of HIV-infected females undergoing HAART.. Virology. 334.
- GC-MS confirmation of xylazine (Rompun), a veterinary sedative, in exchanged needles.. Drug and alcohol dependence. 96.
- Genetic characterization of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Tat before and after highly active antiretroviral therapy.. AIDS research and human retroviruses. 20.
- HIV-1 infection increases the expression of human endogenous retroviruses type K (HERV-K) in vitro.. AIDS research and human retroviruses. 23.
- Increased viral replication in simian immunodeficiency virus/simian-HIV-infected macaques with self-administering model of chronic alcohol consumption.. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999). 39.
- Influence of CD4+ T cell counts on viral evolution in HIV-infected individuals undergoing suppressive HAART.. Virology. 330.
- Modulation by morphine of viral set point in rhesus macaques infected with simian immunodeficiency virus and simian-human immunodeficiency virus.. Journal of virology. 78.
- P-glycoprotein expression in HTLV-III cells after treatment with HIV-1 protease inhibitors.. Ethnicity & disease. 18.
- Roles of polypyrimidine tract binding proteins in major immediate-early gene expression and viral replication of human cytomegalovirus.. Journal of virology. 83.