- An angiotensin II receptor antagonist reduces inflammatory parameters in two models of colitis.. Regulatory peptides. 146.
- Bacterial load in animal models of acute and chronic 'reactivated' colitis.. Digestion. 67.
- Basic epidemiology of inflammatory bowel disease in Puerto Rico.. Inflammatory bowel diseases. 10.
- Chronic inflammation alters the contribution of neurokinin receptor subtypes to epithelial function in rat colon.. Digestive diseases and sciences. 53.
- Effect of a neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist in a rat model of colitis-associated colon cancer.. Anticancer research. 30.
- Effect of bacterial chemotactic peptides on intestinal inflammation in animal models of acute and chronic "relapsed" colitis.. Digestive diseases and sciences. 50.
- Experimental endometriosis in the rat is correlated with colonic motor function alterations but not with bacterial load.. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.). 14.
- Experimental intestinal endometriosis is characterized by increased levels of soluble TNFRSF1B and downregulation of Tnfrsf1a and Tnfrsf1b gene expression.. Biology of reproduction. 73.
- Molecular profiling of a rat model of colitis: validation of known inflammatory genes and identification of novel disease-associated targets.. Inflammatory bowel diseases. 12.
- Molecular profiling of experimental endometriosis identified gene expression patterns in common with human disease.. Fertility and sterility. 87.
- Prolonged chronic inflammation progresses to dysplasia in a novel rat model of colitis-associated colon cancer.. Cancer research. 67.
- Regional variations in neurokinin receptor subtype contributions to muscularis mucosae and epithelial function in rat colon.. Digestive diseases and sciences. 51.
- Role of tumor necrosis factor receptors in an animal model of acute colitis.. Cytokine. 32.
- Temporal changes in colonic vascular architecture and inflammatory mediator levels in animal models of colitis.. Digestive diseases and sciences. 47.